Hey all! A couple things since my last post:
- Thank you all for the warm welcomes back! I think we're all happy that I'm not dead.
- Just so we're all on the same page: still don't have an actual internet connection! I can get online two ways: 1) hauling my laptop to a Starbucks or 2) using my phone, because we live in the future! As you've probably deduced, that puts a bit of a damper on messaging of any kind, so I'm going to apologize ahead of time if it takes a while for me to respond to stuff. Work in progress, folks.
- I also feel like it's time for a name change. Sometime over the weekend this account's going to change over to the same handle (handle? Is that a term the youth still use?) as my tumblr just for consistency's sake. (If someone takes the name before I do, you're a jerk. May you step upon a thousand legos.)
- Speaking of things happening this weekend: some new stuff's going up, some old stuff's coming down. The purge cannot be stopped! Since most what I've done has been sketches and speedpaints, I'm sorting those into three different sketchdumps: a nerdy one of fanstuff, a pretentious one of gesture stuff I do on lunch breaks, and one for the project I've been focusing on for the last year...
- Sainted! Nature is amazing. Anyone ever hear of clippings? It's where you cut a twig off a plant and put it in some water. Give it a couple weeks and it grows its own roots. Toss in some dirt and sunlight and it turns into a whole new plant. Where I'm going with this is... some of you have seen that Dynasty Lost is gone. Sainted is what happened with the clipping. It's a whole new story now, and a lot stronger. I'm currently trying to flag down a literary agent for the first book, so if anyone's been down that path and has insight, please share! I'm pretty new to this whole thing and appreciate the advice. I'm also posting the first chapter up here for y'all because why the hell not.
That's all I got for now! Hope you guys like what's in the pipeline.